1/16/15

Pin Curls, Girl











Vintage Dress/ @Mylovelyvintagelife IG shop
Shoes/Thrifted
 
 
Hello,
 
      It has only been two weeks since I started eating better. I have stopped eating out, no more late night snacks, and I have been cooking more at home. And it is amazing how soon I began seeing the results of my new eating habbits. This dress for example, I bought it about four months ago. Although I knew it wouldn't fit right away, I just had to try it on the day it arrived. Sadly, the buttons just wouldn't close.
    
   Today I felt extra brave and decided to try it on. It is still a bit tight, but I can sit down comfortably and not worry about the buttons popping out. I would probably not wear it out yet because of the fit and how cold it has been here in Chicago. Can't wait to try it on in a few more weeks, God willing, and see if it will fit better.
 
 I'm so excited to continue this new journey of eating better. This is truly one of my life goals and no longer just another new years resolution. I know it has only been two weeks and we are just starting the new year, but I think that seeing that my health is at risk has really kept me motivated. It is no longer about the cute clothes, or looking thin. I just want to be, feel, and stay healthy.
 
What are some of your life goals? What keeps you motivated?
 
Proverbs 3:6
 
xoxo
Diana
 
   
 
 
 
     
 

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! You look great! I love the look. One of my most important goals is health. It has been an up and down struggle but now that im expecting # 2 i feel the bad food more so it easier to stay away from it. Knowing that my health is important to God keeps me on track.
    here are a few scriptures!
    1 Corinthians 10:31,1 Corinthians 6:19-20, Daniel 1:8-20, 3 John 1:2

    Also seeing the results keep me motivated like looking back on pictures and changes i made to eating and exercising and simply feeling better and stronger and having a clearer mind than before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, congrats on your little one! I think that hoping to be able to have children soon is another motivator for me to establish a healthier life style. That alone has been a big challenge for me and I know being 40lbs overweight could be a major factor. Thanks for the scriptures, I will be reading them.

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!