2/3/15

Dreaming of Summer







Hello, hello!! 

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by an eShakti representative. They wanted to know if I would like to review one of their pieces of clothing. Of course I was super excited and said yes! I had read plenty of eShakti reviews from other bloggers. Many with a really good experiences.  

Eshakti is an online clothing store that specializes on not only selling the products they have as they are, but they can also customize them to fit your style. There is a fee of $7. 50 for each customization. They can customize sleeve styles, neck lines, and the lengths. The possibilities are endless! The best part is that they sell from sizes 0 to 36w or you can also give them your very own measurements for a better fit. 



Choosing an item was not easy, eShakti has an assortment of styles: Retro Modern, Bohemian, and Contemporary.  I narrowed it down to Retro Modern and after looking carefully I decided on this dress. I really liked the embroidery details. The shades of orange mix pretty well with the navy pin stripes.

The fit is okay, I ordered a size down then what I would usually order (that's why my chest area looks weird). It has side zipper, and very easy to close. I love how the bodice is nice and fitted and the skirt is full. The best part is that the lining of the skirt is also full circle and crinoline friendly.




The quality of the fabric is really good. I hardly buy vintage inspired clothing because the quality is not the same to a lot of  true vintage clothing. The shell is 100% cotton and the lining of the skirt area is 100% polyester.

Shipping was quick. From the day they shipped the order, it only took about a week to arrive.

The only downfall, and this is on me, is that I wished I customized the sleeve style. I was tempted to get longer sleeves, but was afraid that they would not look okay. Ah!



Shoes Forever 21 (similar
Wicker Purse Vintage (similar)


Overall lovely costumer service, quick shipping, and great quality! Thank you eShakti!

xoxo

-Diana

P.S. If you register today, you can get a $30 coupon towards your next purchase. I registered last weekend and got $25 coupon and I purchased my first official dress. I'll share more soon.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! Also lovely color!

    Vintagemoniquereinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo! I would have went with retro too! This fits you wonderfully and I just love the cut and design up top. Your bloggy is too cute!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, shucks! Thank you for taking a look and very sweet comments.

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!