1/5/15

Hello 2015








Dress: Modcloth, Belt: vintage  Thrifted: shoes, bag, and brooch


Hello all! 

Happy new year! Hello 2015! I'm so grateful for this new year. I have so many goals and dreams. I don't even know where to start. This year I really really REALLY hope to lose some lbs, read more, help more, and get a teaching job. I have been looking into both failed and accomplished goals from the past. I think that by doing so, I am able to see what works better for me. Commiting to your goals is not easy, but once accomplished they are rewarding. I know that with a little commitment, dedication, and God's help I can accomplish many great things this year. 

What are some of your goals for 2015? 

Xox Diana  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!