5/31/13

Good Bye May hello June

Another month has passed and another one has begun! I have got to say that I have been truly enjoying my weeks off from school. 

These past weeks I have been sleeping late and waking up late! I have been finally catching up on Mad Men. And now  I'm a bit sad because I'm in my last episodes.
 
I have also been going thrift shopping almost every other day! Gosh! I feel like my closet is going to hate me. Enough rambling here are some of my latest instagrams! 




4 comments:

  1. Those new dresses look so lovely on you!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the flowery blue dress ! =) you're so lucky when u can go thrift shopping everyday =). unlike me, i have to buy my vintage dress online =]

    have a nice day sayang !

    *sayang means lovely in malay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sayang Julia,

      Me too! Its one of my top favorites! I could not a imagine my life without thrift stores lol.

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!