12/5/12

Pinspiration: Texture!!!!!

Looking through all the neat style photos on pinterest, get me so inspired. I try to be as original as possible with my style, but there is nothing wrong with being influenced by other fashionistas!

 Lately, I have been loving all the style post that involve mixing texture. Such as: a simple tee with a leather skirt, a pretty blouse with lace skirt, a soft sweater with a tulle skirt, or leather jacket and tulle skirt. These are some looks that I'd like to recreate with what I have in my closet...





Find these and more on my Pinterest style boards!
-Diana

5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I just found your darling blog, and became your newest follower. Everything here is so pretty! I look forward to reading your future posts soon. I hope you are enjoying the countdown to Christmas.
    Love,
    Chloe xx
    P.S. If you would like to discover more beautiful vintagness then be sure to check my blog and especially my shop which is crammed full of all types of bits and bobs from the past! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! Thanks so much for the follow. I will for sure check out your store soon!!!

      Delete
  2. I looove these photos. I officially want a tutu now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOu should they are fun to wear. I had thrifted a black one a few years ago, but recently I ordered one through ebay and I love it. Outfit post coming soon ;)

      Delete
  3. I just pinned, like, half of these to Pinterest! Hehe! I love them all so much. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!