11/5/12

Its a Print Party


Vintage Plaid Blouse: Thrifted 
Vintage Red belt: Thrifted 
Vintage Polka Dot Skirt: Thrifted 
Tights:Target? 
Vintage Plaid Pumps: Thrifted 
Vintage Purse: Thrifted 

 November is finally here! That means that I'm going to be running around like a headless chicken trying to turn in final assignments for school. This month not only brings sleepless nights, stressful days, but also Thanksgiving. Now that's something to look forward to. Most of my close relatives are here in Chicago, so I don't really leave town for thanksgiving. It is still very exciting for me to be in a full house not only with the people I love but with the food I love. 


1 comment:

  1. I love the skirt! So cute! I am not sure I am brave enough to mix patterns - this looks great :)

    xoxo
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!