9/7/12

Instagraming

It has been a busy week full of instagraming. I'm an addict. It would be awesome if I could print all of my photos. But that would be expensive. Here are some pics that I took this week and maybe last:
My attempt to a braided up do. I was hoping it would be higher but I actually liked how it turned out. 

Here is picture of what I wore to school on Wednesday. Granny Diana came out to play. Haha! I love wearing slouchy sweaters. They are so comfy and they keep me warm on my train rides to school. Everything I'm wearing here is thrifted.  

 So, I thrifted this skirt on Tuesday and I'm trying to figure out how I would wear it. I'm still not sure how this would look on. I will also try to pair the skirt with a lace blouse and a blazer. Its so much fun when each piece has a different texture.
 Some pretty neat collar dresses and blouse I thrifted last week. I love the yellow one!! They all need minor alterations so I'm hoping I will finish them before the fall ends.
This is a super cute and large bow brooch I thrifted this Tuesday. I adore large brooches there is just so many ways to wear them. They can really change your look. 

So yeah I have to get back to packing. This weekend I will be going on a camping trip with my husband and church members. I'm super stoked since I have never gone camping. I bought some marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate for smores! What are you planning for this weekend?

Xx

Diana

9 comments:

  1. I always love your instagram pictures, especially darling grandma-y outfits! It's refreshing to kind of know someone else that enjoys that style, I am finally budding into wearing things I've always wanted to, and never had the guts, and the people who know me best aren't used to seeing me dress "like an old lady". But I won't shy away! Oh no!

    Fab as always, have a great weekend!

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me here and on instagram. I truly appreciate all the sweet comments. Don't shy away from what you want and like. Just be yourself always!

      Delete
  2. hello, thanks for your follow and comment on the pentecostal look book.
    Would you like to be featured aswell?
    send me and email at pentecostallookbook@gmail.com.

    Thanks and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for following my blog and adding my button! You have a cute blog here. Love that brooch!

    Typhanie
    www.mygarmentsofpraise.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love following you on IG! Thanks for adding my button, sorry for all the trouble with it! Ah!

    Stefanie
    prettyisthis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No trouble at all! Thanks for following me dear. By the way I almost bought the same studded flats at the thrift today. But my cheap self wouldn't spent $3.80 on them (brand new).

      Delete
  5. Good finds from the thrift shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll look for you on instagram, I love it too. dawn suitcase vignettes

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!