8/23/12

Thrifty Thursday: August Part 2

So this week I did not get to do much thrift shopping but....On our way back home from our mini vacation at Wisconsin Dells we (the hubby and I) spotted an Antique Mall. I will post more pictures of the mall soon. For now these were some of the items I purchased on our visit there.

Odd vintage stamps $5, I know I'm weird. 
31 vintage colorful threads for only $15!!
Adorable vintage brooch $4.99, momma likes!
.
Cute vintage postcard $2 



Well this week is flying by so fast. I have so many things I want to cram in, since I start school next week. I want to finish cleaning out my closet and maybe add some things to my online shop. My brother in law is in town visiting and we want to go swimming, downtown, and get some Giordano's pizza. I'm also planning on going to the Randolph Street Market this weekend. The list goes on! Lets see how much I get done. I hope you all ave a fabulous weekend! 

-Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank You!!